Thursday, June 26, 2008

finally finish my IT assignment yea!! as i will be handing in later at night during classes...And liam is finally back:) after so many days.

Wasn't missing him that much as i got


this!! to accompany me...

Rented it think two days back, thought of buying it that time at TS but they haven't got all the series yet and i did not go back to check and so when i saw it at downstairs while returning my sis's rented movie, saw it and just rent it first. Had the part 1 die die will get the part 2 also because its my favourite. hearts zheng yuan chang...He looks good with both long hair and short hair.

While i'm going to continue watching the show. Was controlling myself earlier as i need to finish up my assignment as i know once i start, i cannot stop. So now that i have finished the assignment i'm gonna watch it till i'm tired as i'm off tomorrow.


....Sweet dreams peeps....

No comments: