Monday, June 23, 2008

Sorry peeps, for disappearing for days as i'm simply lazy to switch on my computer and its all thanks to sis for renting the hongkong drama series(catch me now) making me glue to my television...


watching it like a marathon non-stop....

and the only days that i went out is for work and on saturday to celebrate belated papa's day at sakura, my daddy simply loves this place. Whenever we ask him where he want to go for celebrations he always want to go there.


dolled up and ready to go


what i'm wearing...


daddy with his thumbs up...keke




the ladies

after makan, we go shop shop around wisma and taka to digest the food before heading home. As usual the drive home is always slow as the road is always congested at CTE...hate it as i have to keep braking, moving alittle then brake again...


3days more till you are back....

No comments: