Monday, June 09, 2008

Just came back from my classes...liam send me to class today and we had dinner at the xing wang hongkong cafe @ anchorpoint.


Makan+drink: iced yuang yang, his: black pepper chix spaghetti, moi: papaya soup with luncheon meat & egg bee hoon yum yum!! the papaya soup may sound abit weird but its superb nice go try it.

Lesson was still ok but think i'm going bonkers due to my current subject business statistics, i'm so so so lousy at maths but no choice still have to take this subject but luckily the other subject that i'm taking on thursday is information technology(as one theory and one calculation will not drive me crazy) but stats is really a headache and my class test is coming+my IT assignment. Have to tahan for few more months and i'll be a free bird as i'm graduating this coming july:) finally!!! No more classes after that maybe if there is, it will be yoga or pilates classes instead keke....

And so for now i just need to jia you!!...practice my stats the whole of this week as my class test is on next monday.

Okie peeps...i've got the pulau ubin pictures from liam yea.....njoy!!


On the way to pulau ubin, taking the ferry from changi V


my first time there...


all set to go with our bicycles~to chek jawa!!(certain parts of the cycle area are super steep if not careful you may fall and hurt yourself or also lose your front teeth...not joking k and make sure your bicycle brakes are working well)


cycling halfway we saw some nice scenery, stop to take pictures but with stupid poses


liam like this picture


while i prefer this one


chek jawa- have to park our bicycles outside of the plc and walk all the way inside..


jejawi tower


climbing to the top to take pictures


Nice view right..


mangrove trees-was told by liam that if phuket, during tsunami time still have this trees the damage won't be so great as these trees can block the impact or somehow absorb maybe half of the impact...(felt that liam is just like my walking encyclopedia as if there is anything that i do not know or not sure i can always ask him*always learning new things from him*)


during low tide




only manage to see the fiddler crab+barnacles


its so tiny that i have to zoom and take the pic of the crab


rocks full of barnacles


on our way back to take our bicycles


stop to quench our thirst~just what we need: coconut juice shiok!


looks like kampong to me


me and ma coconut juice...


on the way back to busy singapore...


Its my off day tomorrow....going to accompany liam to carrefour and also do something to my hair, whether to perm or straighten it...can't make up my mind maybe just seek my hairstylist's opinion first.

No comments: