Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Do you know that?

Came across this article some time back from a magazine that keeping a pet will help you live longer.

The article:

There's science to prove there's power in having a pet. In a 2003 study, men who suffered heart attacks were more likely to live after four years if they owned a dog. And when a group of hypertensive stockbrokers were told to adopt a dog or cat in another study, they showed significantly lower blood pressure than the group who remained pet-less. According to psychologist Dr Stanley Cohen, author of Why Does My Dog Act That Way, pets give you affection whether you've earned it or not, and they also help reduce stress through physical touch.

Totally agree with the article as my doggies always comes to aid when i'm feeling stress up. So people if you wish to live longer adopt a pet from SPCA.


sis's scooby boy

But please think twice before you get one okie as its quite a big responsibility, don't just get it coz its cute as every puppy looks superb cute and dump it when it gets older as its no longer cute and its just like taking care of a baby+its for life.


see the changes...


wif the naughty but cute pepper

Talking about this makes me miss my first doggie a poodle which is black in colour she's always there for me and my sis whenever we need her. Still remember that time i was crying in my room after quarreling with parents she came over to lick my tears away and stay by my side till i stop crying and nobody knows it except her...see dogs are really sensitive animals and you just need to be good to them like example 10%, they love you back 101% okie...

Told myself next time i got my own home sweet home i will want to get another poodle maybe a golden brown one or just bring my favourite milky to my new home.....

hearts milky

p.s: while hardly watch ch5 or 8 nowadays always watch scv's channel or vcds (btw they kissed again 2 is nice can love it) but recently caught this show call perfect cut about plastic surgery looks interesting+ got thomas ong handsome....waiting for this show to be aired.

No comments: