Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just got back from work...went to chiang mai today, quite tiring as not enuff sleep lor haiz. And now while updating my blog, i'm also finding information for my IT assignment haha...multi-tasking yea.

Yesterday went to carrefour with liam to get a cabin bag as his job will need him to travel to other countries often...while he has just came back not long ago from dubai yet he's going KL soon for around 11days sianz....and we also walk walk around plaza sin for awhile then around 5+ went off to velocity to do my hair with sis and crystal...did not perm or straighten my hair, just trim only as my hairstylist said that my hair is not long enuff to perm so maybe the next time i visit him again then perm.

So after i cut my hair, waited for sis(dye her hair+do treatment) and crystal(trim her hair) and so i got bored and started snapping pictures of them...



then when crystal is done with her hair we start to take pictures together....


after our hair cut it looks so much neater...

and finally sis is done, her hair colour is chosen by me...like this colour alot if my job allows me to colour my hair, i'll get this colour or maybe secretly go colour my hair...hehe


tada....sis looks so jap with this colour

finally we're all done and we went for dinner at waraku a 'japanese style' pasta shop. Crystal and sis both had the seafood spaghetti in tomato sauce and for me the squid spaghetti in squid ink sauce. Their seafood spaghetti is not bad but sis says she prefer sketches's spaghetti more and my toopid sis kept saying my spaghetti looks scary as the sauce is black in colour, even thou my spaghetti looks black but its damn nice can, highly recommend to those people whu loves seafood especially squid..... something different from the normal spaghetti that you can find....

pasta de waraku


the mussels are quite big

and the portion is just right for us

my black black spaghetti but its superb!!

So i recommended you guys to go try it. Gonna continue with my Statistics revision and IT assignment.

No comments: