Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Went for an "educational" trip to pulau ubin with liam few days back on sunday. Had never been to there so its a first time trip for me, will post up the pictures soon when i get the pictures from liam.

Nowadays no more crazy shopping for me as we(mi&liam) are saving up more money for our future(though we have already started saving so time back), sianz so can't anyhow shop already must control myself and yet the best thing is that the next moment i got Xtina to help me purchase Tiffany's necklace from states (will be receiving it real soon) so tell me how do i control myself....i really need to stop man.

Okie....enuff of my fa xie hehe, while i changed my nails extensions design again and also did pedicure together with birthday gal xtina..





and celebrate her birthday at her house yesterday having steamboat dinner+helping her to revamp her room till quite late think around 2 or 3am then she drove us back home.

Okie....i'm feeling tired already going to sleep now as tomorrow got to wake up at 5am to go for flight.


Good night & Sweet dreamz...

No comments: