Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Had my business statistics class test just now, think its still okie...can do the sums given.....hope that i will get a good mark for it.

Liam called me earlier, telling me that he has reached and may be able to web cam with me later but think he bluff me humph...Coz till now he did not go online. Must have been enjoying himself, zouk-ing away. Angry....not gonna miss ya le.....never mind his car is with me hehe can go anywhere i wish and get him to pay everything(petrol and top-ing up of cashcard).

Sis is super vain nowadays think because she got infected by me haha...as even the horoscopes says that libras are superb vain ppl....all right back to sis, few days back she told me she wants to try on fake lashes and ask me whether my lashes are good and today she bought the fakies and ask me how to fix it. i started teaching her+ transforming her into the image which i wanted for myself haha...the hair style, colour and look, think she loves it.


Tada..the sweet jap look


the proud image consultant/stylist and her finished product...

haiz...i want to colour my hair and also perm it, can my hair grow faster please....

So happy....tomorrow i'm going shopping with bui and maybe sis will be joining us later, getting my new wallet as my old wallet looks like its going to burst soon with so many ccards. Like a lot of designs so going to ask for their opinion on which one to get.

Nitey peeps...

No comments: