Monday, July 21, 2008

Went out with bui for shop shop+drinking on last friday night, was intending to meet han also but too bad alina han can't make it due to work...so its just the two of us,











was talking about our jobs bui bui just changed her job....i'm in a dilemma as i feel like changing my job too bcoz my job doesn't really take me far...i may be earning more than my peers now but think in maybe three to four years time they would probably be earning as much and definetly in a higher position in the company...haiz.. see how it goes, when i have saved up enuff or my plan HSH is completed then i'll quit and find a new job then...

liam is back...;) i did not fetch him back as i changed flight with someone else haha...feel weird to serve him on board but we touchdown at the same time and go home together....

No comments: