Friday, July 04, 2008

Yea!!...i'm now on leave finally but its not for holidays, its for my exams sob sob... Yesterday was the last lesson for IT...liam send me there as my flight was delayed and was running late, after that he happily left his car with me and went for his drinking session at lunar with his brothers. While its not a bad thing because i get to drive and reach home faster and need not trouble my cousin to send me home though he always send me back keke.


wasn't that lonely in the car as i got stitch my passenger to accompany me...haha


reach home...having a car is really good but only when u need it if not its quite a hassle..

Well well well think for the whole this weekend and next week i may not have the time to update my blog as Exams are near....monday is my statistics paper and thursday IT paper. I have been mugging from around 12+ bah...now feeling tired maybe rest for a while and have my dinner while waiting for liam to finish his dinner with his boss and collegues and we are off to caught the movie...


10promises to my dog.....



~random just simply love my eye make-up yesterday

No comments: