Friday, December 03, 2010

k-drama craze<3 사랑에 대한 기분

Recently I'm so into k-drama, have been re-watching playful kiss cos of the iPhone apps w.tv which is Nw showing tat show.....


Omg love B.S.J and O.H.N to the max!!!



When the Taiwanese version was shown long time ago I was oredi fcuking in love with the show!!! Remembering Woots<3 Zheng yuan Chang my love* and now it's K.H.J omg...


Charming TTM!!!

And Nw Oki I know I'm slow (nope nt tat its nt interested tat time just watch abit n Nw fully watching it) Coz I started watching WGW~We Got Married which also has Kim in it, which was starred like donkeys years ago..






Looking so sweet the photos....and in the show Kim is like so funny tink hwang Bo also cannot take it....

Nowadays feel like learning either jap or Korean language omg.....

No comments: