Friday, December 17, 2010

festa moOd kicking in ☆*:.。. ^_^ .。.:*☆

In a wink of an eye the year end is here again....always love year ends as it's celebration followed by celebration....

Plans done for Xmas and NYE....Xmas eve n Xmas day I'm working lo so sian bt nevertheless celebrations will still be on!!!

Xmas eve will prolly be end early ss I'm working in the morning n on Xmas day will be BBQ-ing wif Liam's gang...it's been so long since we last BBQ..miss the chix wings n all...

Boxing day will be attending batchie's wedding so busy;p Lol

NYE sadly I'm working too and will only be bac in sg ard 11pm omg Hw to count down right you all will be guessing.....

But luckily we are celebrating over at crowne plaza hotel so I just nid to rush over;) Guess liam, my girlies will have to party n have fun without mi first...


Seasons greeting!!

No comments: