Thursday, June 10, 2010

feeling a lil guilty.......

Was feeling very happy this few days as i was chatting with liam and i told him about mi lemming for a bag... A coach bag and for the very first time he did not say anything about mi being a spendthrift and said that if i really like it then he'll get it for mi...feel so pampered lor!!

I was troubled on which colour to choose the white or baby pink one....

such a headache and still can't make up my mind...


But just now when we went for dinner at causeway point and he told me that he's keen on changing his phone to bb....said that he check the website and its around 200+....and so we went to check out the price as my line contract is up it cost around 400+ for recontract....200+ its with the higher price plan which mine is not....

After hearing the price differ liam actually said that he will think about it saying that actually changing his phone is just a want and not a need...upon hearing that i told him that my bonus is coming, i pay half for it but he reject my offer straight lor....

Now that i'm typing this in my mind i feel so guilty...as when i told him that i'm lemming for a bag, he said that he get mi the bag which is my WANT and as for himself he feels that its too ex and says that its a want maybe when it becomes a need then he get it...

so guilty lor....:( maybe i should just forget about getting the bag....

No comments: