Thursday, September 03, 2009

Love it!!

Read the cleo magazine today at work and saw the latest Guess watches its their 25th anniversary series watches damn nice!!









i So Wanna get this two design above man...maybe tomolo after changing my staff pass, ask my batch gals: jermaine n eunice to accompany me to see see look look there...anyway we will be going orchard for shopping one mah.



The other designs which i also think is nice...




They have more designs but this few are the one that i prefer...winks*

yawn~tired le, tomolo still have to wake up early to fetch my doggie milky to the vet as she's sick (when i went back home yesterday for makan milk milk just fall sick dunno why as sis said that milk milk was okie until y'day) after that have to rush off to meet my batchy gals....

bye for now!!

No comments: