Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bored....

Sob sob...liam left me alone at home and went for his bachelor's party wif his brothers as one of them is getting married soon.....

Did thought of meeting my girles but i'm damn lazy prefer to stay home can check email, surf net, facebook-ing(luv farmville), watch SCV...
Order Mac as my dinner..see now can tell i damn lazy right dinner also call for delivery when i just need to cross one road there is two food court for me to buy food yet i chose to call for delivery...

bored so snap pics of myself...

thats what boredom can do to one..

enjoying my meal...

haiz..tomolo i am on standby and its a public holiday can, its sucks to be on standby(especially on PH) as you just have to keep waiting you know that kind of feeling of being in suspense. Hate it felt that i'm slowly losing passion in my job dunno y, its seems that nowadays i kept complaining about my job and of course the passengers as well...

*i have finished all my surfing of web as well as face book-ing, well everything......so bored!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job last night on my flight back from Cebu/Davao. Hang in there, you're fantastic! :)

prollydOlly♥ said...

oh, you are one of the passengers on tat flt. Thanks for the encouraging words..

Anonymous said...

wish we could be friends... but i guess that's an impossibility. anyway... you're really beautiful. just wanted you to know.