Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i'm baCk!!

After so long without any new posts...got lotsa things to post man...btw my computer will be done on the 19th yeah so happy can...I actually cut bangs and perm my hair again...won't post any pictures of my hair yet as i tink i don't look nice with bangs but love my curls...

Now i'm back at my house(that's why i can blog now)wif my dearest mami & family as liam has gone for reservist(for 8days lor) and din want mi to stay at our new house by myself...

Yesterday liam took mi to his friend's house to download games for his PSP(to play while in camp) while i play with his friend's new born kittens they are so cute can...


love the white kitty the most as i adore white...

His friend wanted to give one of the kittens to us and i told liam i always wanted to have a cat and a dog but stupid liam doesn't want it as he still prefer a pup more than kitten..okie lor no choice..he still loves pu-tin lor...

Talking about pu-tin here's picture of pu-tin during our makan session every weekend at liam's house...


every sunday we will get to see cutesy pu-tin...

will post my genting pictures later now going for makan..miss my mami's cooking...

No comments: