Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy day before com's arrival...

As i had said that my computer will be here on the 19th and so before that we were busy wif our preparation for the arrival of the desktop...Went ikea shopping for desk(as i can't seem to find any better +nice one compared to the ikea one) as well as some other things after my work around 5+....

on the way to ikea

call liam n snap tis picture...

us shopping at ikea...


After that was dinner at my favourite place "taste of thai"

located at yishun industrial area quite ulu area lor...it used to be at sembawang shopping centre and moved here..but they still have alot of regulars like mi...haha

the standard food we will order when we makan there...my favourite is the deep fried cuttlefish(sotong) damn nice i tell ya...

after dinner was home sweet home....

intro my new bolster hippo aka smelly..tink everyone also have their own smelly when they were young rite...my old one was kinda throw away by my mami as she say she wanna wash it for mi and till now its still nowhere in sight...

Love my eyes and hair today so the rest of the photos below are keke..you know mi, myself n e hippo...haha..

yes!! its finally pictures with my bangs

which i finally can take it or should i say look better le...


under strong lights and thus look super fair like snow white...

tink i still look better tan than fair



my hippo has got heart shape hands n legs...love love...

love this four photos above the most!!

that's all folks!!

*will post up my new desk/com area and steamboat+Mj pics when i got the time to upload them..

No comments: