Thursday, June 04, 2009

its been so long long long....

Wow...its been so many days tat i have not been blogging or should i say did not even switch on my computer at all...while its due to my lazyness......and also my home sweet home is finally ready!! all the cleaning of the hse has kept mi busy including work as well as hanging out wif my galfriends...haha...

Just celebrated Xtina's b'day yesterday will upload the pictures when i get the pics and btw we all just join amore fitness for their exercise routines like yoga, pilates, belly dancing, kick boxing, aerobics and gym etc..so we all are going healthy...haha as told to them by mi:)

The Great Singapore Sale is here so happy as shopping is my forte mah...hehe so its great to see sales everywhere...

and i got for myself a keyholder from gucci as they are having SALE..(bought it to hold my new house key when its the official date for us to move in haha..i knoe its a stoopid excuse for mi to indulge in buying..)

but its really the best time to buy gucci mah so why not keke..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some overdue photos of VaiN mi ....





trying the neat look aka tai tai hairstyle




feel like changing my hair parting so snap a few of parting change shots...but sis say not nice leh so drop the idea..


but then these two are my fav shots lah...
bye!

No comments: