Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bored @ home...

I am SOoOo bored at home can...and reason behind it thanks to H1N1.

No no no nope that i kena the virus but one of my colleague (my batch gal somemore, while heard from her that she is better oredi) got it and i'm on the same flight with her thus that i am now being home quarantine by my Company.

Dun really wan to blog about it but felt that maybe i should just alert those ppl i know about this. I used to think that this kind of thing won't happen around mi or those around mi but now it seems to be ahhhhh not like that...So pls my dear friends take good care of your health, drink more water and take health supplements.

And tell you all something funny when i first get to know this i mask myself up as i scare that i may spread the virus to them when they are all at home and the best thing is that my dearest mami ask mi to quarantine myself at my new hse and stay away from her lor...so evil!!

No worries ppl...as i am doing good no flu, cough or fever symptoms so think i should be fine ba...i just take this 7days to be a resting period for myself from work. Will be back to work on 1 july. Call one of my colleague and told her about it and she joke and say that i shiok lor can stay away from work for days...

Luckily this few days i got HK dramas to accompany me if not i'm going bonkers...And i found this game online which is quite fun, its like the norm photo hunt with a touch of storyline its of a crime scene and needs you to investigate. Go try it...


Daily witness: Click HERE to start the investigation...
enjoy!!

~Sweetest liam has been calling from oversea so many times to check on mi ever since i told him about it...tks baby!!

2 comments:

Superwoman said...

hey gal.happened to chance upon ur new blog. =) where did you perm ur hair?its gorgeous.

prollydOlly♥ said...

thanks...was done just at my neighbourhood salon as they are having promotion at 99bucks..was supposed to be done at my regular hair stylist but find it too ex.