Sunday, November 30, 2008

.:.buSy thurSday!!.:.

Went over to chinatown to find the agency and try our luck to change on our holiday trip....Okie i'm confirm not going anywhere for my holis...sob sob cause its just like what we have predicted its the peak period all full liao....so sian can!! Haiz my leaves are just like so wasted, now i'm thinking of what programs to plan for the four days. Think think think...

After that went over to MDIS to collect my cert and upon reaching there then i knoe that i need to pass the english test that i had not taken way back when i join the skool....before i could get my certificate. damn its a bloody two hours paper and after finishing the paper i still need to wait for the results before i could get my cert...

And then the meet up with my gals for dinner....


@ MoF(ministry of food)



HeaRt 'em

No comments: