Monday, November 03, 2008

Liam's B'day is tomolo!!

And so today, i'm busy with lots of things like perming my hair, baking and wrapping liam's birthday pressie....

Ok...perming my hair has got nothing to do with baby's b'day its just that i'm vain and went to perm my hair. Its very curly for now and the hair stylist told mi that after awhile it will be more natural...i hope so as after i permed my hair, i felt that its not very nice as my hair isn't long enuff and its jet black so its not like those magazines ladies so nice permed hair...sianz


just have to live with it maybe it will get better once i'm use to it


This is that kind of look i Want for my hair

After that i get back home together with my baking essentials, its baking time!!...keke but its not the normal baking lah so embrassing as i did not know how to bake and dun have time to learn from my cousin Rina on how to bake a cake....

So...tadah

e ingredients for my easier version of baking cake...


another pressie for liam...the perfume that i like very much

The rest of the Baking pictures i will post up tomolo as its a surprise for liam....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u still working in silkair?

prollydOlly♥ said...

yeah...may i know whu's that??