Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Went out wif my ex-colleagues from starhub to celebrate mine as well as yianli's b'day last sat. met up at plaza sing for makan at cafe carte'll...


on my way there...


cam-whore a little...



As usual i'm always late....shit man can't change this bad habit of mine and luckily they order first hehe...so paiseh if they were to wait for me.

We all talk about changing our handphones during our makan and i suggested going over to starhub after that to take a look, as i'm interested in two models of samsung phones but can't make up my mind on which one.


Omina aka i900 (i like e white base one)

OR

Touchback aka F480 (like the gold one)

After trying out the both phones, till now i still can't make up my mind but liam was asking me to take the Omina as he got it oredi and say that if i get it, we will be using couple phone...then i told him will tink about it first....keke :P

No comments: