Tuesday, October 14, 2008

finally had time to blog was busy hanging out wif friends as well as working...a very big thank u to my baby for making my birthday a big blast, many thanks to my gals and friends for coming as well as the lovely pressies. Din have the time to upload the pictures yet tink will prolly do it tomolo night....no worries my friends will send email to ya all once i upload the pictures k.

Was working on the 10th of oct just a day after my b'day, my colleagues at work were so sweet as they knew that my b'day was just over they actually did a b'day i-scream cake for mi and sing mi a b'day song so touch...


...thanks to shima, geraldine and loolin for the lovely cake...

there's always a saying that MI gals are very creative...and that u can see from e cake that they did for mi. Ingredients used: vanilla i-scream, oreo biscuits, cherries, ovaltine powder and last but not least pocky strawberry sticks...all e ingredients can be found on board in our air-craft xcept e pocky stick which is brought up by themselves to eat....creative right!!

No comments: