Friday, November 12, 2010

sick:(

Hate it...my old friends who will always look for mi once in a while...

I call them the 3 in 1 illness*

*they are the sore throat, cough and flu

Why say they are my old friends cum 3 in 1, reason behind is that whenever I have sore throat, the rest will come all together it's just like a package...

Was coughing like mad y'day nite and can't even sleep at all slept like 3+ then wake up again around 6+ due to e non stop coughing...

Dunno whether you all had this feeling of coughing till u wanna puke...and throat itch TTM...argh


Look at the amount of medicine I need to take Omg....

Tink hubby not around to take care of mi that's y I fall sick:p (he went for his biz trip again lo to Sarawak for 1week...sob sob) but then its oki, as he went on last sun n will be bac tomolo!!

While it's sometimes gd to be sick lah can rest at home and do some unfinished stuffs like updating my blog, bringing pudding downstairs for short walks, some unfinish household chores and also DIY my extra batt for iPhone....

tada!!! The finished product:


mad <3!!(*^o^*)

Ending Tis post wif a picture of Nauty pudding & mi!!

No comments: