Friday, February 19, 2010

Gong xi fa cai!!




Happy tiga year everyone!!

How's your Lunar new year?? guess will be getting lotsa hong baos right...poor mi had to work on the first day lo...so i could only bai nian on the second day...

while my first day of CNY,


was visiting liam's mum/lo hei then off to worrrrk so sad...

Back in the evening. liam fetch mi back/meet for makan and presented mi the v'day pressie.....


New LoVe: LX3:)

After makan, benson and gang came over for Mj......


the couple ben&jas who reach first....

i excuse myself for a while as my gals are visiting my mami to bai nian so went over
(beware as there will be lotsa photos coming bcoz i'm trying out ma new cam keke!!)


Going out, the view from my door.....
(using the 16:9 aspect)

Reaching mami's side and trying out my cam's macro function....



not bad right....
haha my photography skills;p


wif sherlene...



all of us caught unaware....


ready....say cheese!!

we took pics cum chit chat for awhile and then i was home to mj...






CNY day 2....





Woke up around 12+ as our Mj session ends around 5+ in the morning. Will be visiting liam's relatives first....while waiting for that pig to get ready i started my photo-taking again....


This lovely precious moment figure
was a pressie from my cousins....love it!!


taking macro shots again....

First stop was off to visit liam's relatives first then my relatives......weather was damn hot man was sweating like mad so didn't take any photos......only when i reach home then its cam-whore time!!


my outfit of the day...
floral prints are
a must have during spring...love love..


Fav photo of the day...heart it!!


that's all!!



*CNY day 3 was steamboat @ benson's place....pictures are taken by jasmine once she upload then i can post it...

No comments: