Friday, October 30, 2009

dO u believe in palm reading??

Had never wanna try palm reading or those asking about your future or whatever thingy but that day was doing a ktm flight so tried it....

As one of my colleague whose from indonesia knows palm reading and since its a long flight, we all ask her to read our palm....i would say that its quite true on certain things which she has said or you can say that i choose the good ones to believe and ignore the not so good ones haha...That's what i always hear from my mami & friends who said that if you wanna ask about your future thingy...


Some of the things she said:
~my hand lines are very simple and nice -heard from mum its bcoz of my bo chap attitude / dun have alot of things to worry thats y...dunno hw true

~that i'm quite good at saving money

~and i can do own business -so meaning one day i will be my own boss haha

~stubborn at times

~relationship ah dun wanna say here keke...

~say that i dun mind average looking bf as long as he treat mi well -dun know true anot as during my sec days i also bio/wanna date handsome guys wan leh??


the rest i can't remember but i like the can do own business thingy as i always wanted to maybe have a shop selling clothes or what lor be my own boss...


met up wif my standardchartered colleagues some time back and one of them has a shop at far east plaza did check with her on around how much her capital was for her biz and stuff...was keen on that but no capital lor think i have to save up first and she actually suggest to me about opening nowadays popular blogshop first then into a proper shop...not a bad idea keke:)





while maybe some time later you will see mi opening one blogshop selling clothes:P

No comments: