Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Did only a KL flt and came back damn earlier 9.50am yesterday, my sweetest liam came to fetch me after my work at around 10 plus 11 knowing that i need to collect my uniforms, shoes n stuffs at the not so convenient SIA store...


on e way to collect my stuffs

after that we went off to Race course road to buy things for his panda car then he took me to this indian restaurant for makan and told me that this restaurant is famous for their food...


not bad i can say...
n it sure has lotsa customers

Then was installing the item for his caR....




while he was busy doing his car keke...




i'm busy camwhor-ing as well...

went back home after that as liam still needs to work...


Once back home,
was trying out my new phone's camera


My new phone that liam bought for mi!!

+
+
+
+
+
+

Camwhore time!!


mi & my twin


bye..

No comments: