Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just came back from a phuket flight, boy the temperature there was like 31 degrees...hot hot hot....hope it will be also like that around May...coz we are going Phuket!! Tix and hotel has been confirmed so happy!! finally a holiday to look forward to ever since my bangkok trip was cancelled.

This few days has been the same nothing happening haha...its either meeting up with my gals at northpoint/causeway point for dinner or watching my dvds, have finished these shows and wanna intro to ya all....


boy over flowers
(korean version of meteor garden
damn nice better than taiwan version)

And also HK TVB dramas


when adoglovesacat


the seventh day~i cried my eyes out man...


haven started on this drama yet
as its a damn long drama say to have around 80+ episode
but heard alot of my colleagues say nice.

and i'm still looking for IDs and contractors, comparing the items and prices before we confirmed on who to do up our dream house...

~xtina now in paris...haiz wanted her to help me buy LV/chanel but too bad i can't spend like nobody biz anymore as i've got more commitments now...so put it on hold first but i'm sure to buy everything which i wan when it has all been done...:p

^awaiting My phuket tRip!!

No comments: