Tuesday, December 23, 2008

finally my off day, after three working days felt quite tired think i'm getting old...haha and so the best thing to do after a tiring day is get a beauty treatment if you do not have enuff beauty sleep.......


** my beauty regime **
~to stay younger~

===================================================

Random

Xmas is around the corner, can feel the festival mood as everywhere is feel with lightnings, xmas songs and lots of shoppers shopping for their xmas gifts...

While shopping for gifts for my girles, i also got for myself a new cap...


leopard print cap..
so into leopard prints nowadays
got a leopard print pointed heels as well

And i went for pedicure as well...


a darker shade with lotsa gitters....

the x'mas feel~ nail colours

~all rite shall stop here, meeting my girls for dinner..tata!!

No comments: