Saturday, September 06, 2008

Went to Bottle tRee sembawang for dinner(fish head steamboat) wif sis and liam yesterday..the scenery is always nice over there and the fish head steamboat is so far the best from everywhere i have tried.



After makan, walk around there as there are new prawning ponds there as well as fish spa....believe that most peeps have try it yeah but not me...keke...first-timer...


e Dr fishes..


setting my foot in to test test first..i was abit scared at first as it feels like they are gonna feast on my feet...


so far so good..feels ticklish and after awhile it feels like someone's doing foot massage for me...


sis enjoying it


me!!!


not a bad experience after all...

Will stop here as i'm going out....
heading to the....

Singapore Chinese Garden Lantern Festival 2008
F8 – Hello Kitty Go Races!


Ciaos...

No comments: